[llvmlinux] How to get assigned TODO items ?

Behan Webster behanw at converseincode.com
Wed Sep 12 12:40:33 UTC 2012

Welcome!

We're very informal. Currently we're mainly discussing things on the IRC
channel (#llvmlinux on OFTC), but basically if you want to work on
something, let us know (preferably here on the mailing list), then send a
patch to the mailing list when you've got it working, and one of the people
with commit rights will apply it.

We have a todo list on the wiki, once you request an account on the wiki
you can assign a todo item to yourself so others know you're working on it.

I hope this helps.

Behan