[llvmlinux] Doodle: LLVMLinux Google Plus Hangout

Behan Webster (via Doodle) mailer at doodle.com
Sat Sep 15 15:01:09 UTC 2012

Behan Webster (behanw at gmail.com) invites you to participate in the Doodle poll "LLVMLinux Google Plus Hangout".

Follow this link to open the poll:
http://doodle.com/vx9s9m6a383i8pbr

We'll be using a Google Hangout for this week's project meeting. This will be the second in a string of bi-weekly meetings to make the LLVMLinux project run as smooth as possible.

Google Plus works well on Linux and only requires a plugin to be installed for Firefox or Chrome (works well for me in Chrome on Linux). It also works very well from Android or IOS phones.

If you haven't already done so, please circle me on Google Plus so I can invite you to the hangout on the day and time that we decide on.

An agenda will be posted to the Mailing List closer to the meeting date.

Behan Webster
behanw at converseincode.com
behanw at gmail.com