[llvmlinux] Doodle: LLVMLinux Google Plus Hangout

Behan Webster behanw at converseincode.com
Wed Sep 19 03:32:02 UTC 2012

Just a reminder to everyone that we're choosing a time to have our
bi-weekly project conference call (this time using Google Plus Hangout).
We're using Doodle to choose a time this week which is convenient for
everyone. Please vote if you haven't already.

    http://doodle.com/vx9s9m6a383i8pbr

Right now it looks like the most popular time for all who have voted is 9pm
GMT on Friday this week. To convert to your own time zone, you can use the
handy site:

      http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/

Sadly my flight which was going to be tomorrow has been cancelled and moved
to Thursday (Thanks American Airlines!), so I will be working from my hotel
room tomorrow, and travelling on Thursday.

Behan

behanw at converseincode.com