[llvmlinux] Agenda for this week's LLVMLinux conference Call

Behan Webster behanw at converseincode.com
Fri Sep 21 18:05:28 UTC 2012

On 12-09-21 11:36 AM, Behan Webster wrote:
> This week the meeting is on Friday, Sept 21 on Google Plus Hangout at
> 10pm GMT
Sigh. Daylight savings is a pain.

Seems 9pm UTC WAS the correct original time. Please disregard my
correction of the GMT/UTC time in the previous email. The following
times are still correct:

- 11pm in Germany
- 5pm EDT (Waterloo)
- 4pm CDT (Baton Rouge)
- 2pm PDT (San Diego)

I have set up a google calendar that interested parties can include into
their own calendar if they so wish (google calendar or otherwise) so
that this sort of timezone translation error doesn't happen again.

https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=su5vu85fj58ncfrgalmq4vbbf0%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=GMT

The above link has been added to the wiki (main page, and in the sidebar)

Talk to those of you who join the Hangout later today.

behanw at converseincode.com