[llvmlinux] Today's meeting: bugs/todos

Behan Webster behanw at converseincode.com
Sat Sep 22 03:07:12 UTC 2012

Thank you all for your contributions to updating the Bug and Todo lists
today.

I reviewed my notes and updated the rest of the things we talked about
on those 2 wiki pages. I also removed a few duplicates we had between
the 2 pages (some things were listed as Bugs and todos).

     http://llvm.linuxfoundation.org/index.php/Bugs
     http://llvm.linuxfoundation.org/index.php/Roadmap (todos)

But please review the pages again when you have a chance to see if we
missed anything.

I'm hoping now that we've been through this once, it will be faster on
the next meeting. Hopefully next time we can update everything as we go
along during the time of the meeting to make it even more efficient.

Thanks to everyone who was in attendance at the meeting.

behanw at converseincode.com