[llvmlinux] Doodle: LLVMLinux Bi-weekly Meeting

Behan Webster behanw at converseincode.com
Tue Sep 25 15:35:29 UTC 2012

Again, a reminder to choose a date/time for our next bi-weekly meeting
(Google hangout) which happens next week. Ideally this time we can
choose a time which can work for everybody on an ongoing basis (but if
not, that's okay; we'll just have to do a doodle poll every 2 weeks).

At this point, it appears likely that it will happen on a Tues, Wed, or
Thursday. (Oct 2-4).

http://doodle.com/i82qh2gsi33785pq

Behan