[llvmlinux] Try build lasted clang with debug flags

Renato Golin renato.golin at linaro.org
Thu Apr 18 16:42:11 UTC 2013

Following this how-to:

http://llvm.linuxfoundation.org/index.php/Nexus_7

I get errors like this:

CMake Error at cmake/modules/AddLLVM.cmake:83 (add_executable):
  add_executable cannot create target "llvm-symbolizer" because another
  target with the same name already exists.  The existing target is an
  executable created in source directory

"/home/rengolin/devel/android/llvmlinux/toolchain/clang/src/llvm/projects/compiler-rt/utils/llvm-symbolizer".
  See documentation for policy CMP0002 for more details.
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  cmake/modules/AddLLVM.cmake:99 (add_llvm_executable)
  tools/llvm-symbolizer/CMakeLists.txt:11 (add_llvm_tool)

Nevertheless, if I try just to compile the file that is failing for you,
using your command line arguments, I found that my vexpress directory (that
you use as include path) does not have the 'src' dir inside.

cheers,
--renato