[llvmlinux] What's the status of llvm linux for X86_64?

Behan Webster behanw at converseincode.com
Mon Apr 29 19:00:08 UTC 2013

On 13-04-29 02:50 PM, Marcelo Sousa wrote:
> Is there is a way to compile X86_64 with a local version of llvm and
> clang? The documentation on the website seems outdated. What's the
> relevance of the configurations in the build process?
You should be able to by defining the right environment variables.
Something I haven't done, but that I'm sure is possible.

But I would have to ask why would you want to? Adding to our build
system minimally means sharing your work with others much more easily at
the beginning.

Behan

--
Behan Webster