[llvmlinux] Using LLVM for Android kernel and device drivers

Jan-Simon Möller dl9pf at gmx.de
Thu Aug 1 07:00:32 UTC 2013

We're working in this direction, but that is a mid-term goal. First we need
the necessary infrastructure in the kernel to support compiling with clang at
all.

@Eduard: can you provide a manual cmdline to call scan-build or clang --
analyze on a single  kernel driver (w/o our infra) as pointer to start from?

--

Dipl.-Ing.
Jan-Simon Möller

jansimon.moeller at gmx.de