[llvmlinux] The build is broken

Behan Webster behanw at converseincode.com
Tue Feb 26 04:05:29 UTC 2013

Sadly a bunch of changes to LLVM/Clang last week broke our buildbot build.

Updates to clang would build with our older version of llvm anymore, so
I tried to uprev to the latest version. Sadly the latest version of
clang segfaults while building arch/arm/mm/context.o, so I'm bisecting
to figure out the issue.

Also changes to the kernel invalidated some of our patches (most notably
vexpress.patch, which means we don't need it anymore). Though with the
compiler broken, this means all our builds are now broken...

The SD driver still isn't working with QEMU either which means our LTP
builds are broken too.

And it happened right in the middle of ELC. A Perfect storm of updates
which broke everything. *sigh*

Please let me know if any of you figure out fixes for any of these
problems. The faster we fix this the better. I'm currently trying to
figure out what is wrong with the compiler first.

Behan

--
Behan Webster
behanw at converseincode.com