[llvmlinux] No toolchain patches needed?

Behan Webster behanw at converseincode.com
Fri Jul 5 15:33:30 UTC 2013

On 07/05/13 07:07, Sedat Dilek wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am astonished to see that LLVMLinux needs no more extra-patches for
> its toolchain.
> Since which llvm/clang version is this the case? v3.3?
We haven't required patches for LLVM for a couple months now, and we
predicted in April (?) that v3.3 would be the first Clang we could use
without patches. It was even in an Phoronix article. :)

Some patches were upstreamed, while others were archived because they
weren't required anymore. That's not to say there aren't more bugs in
LLVM that will need fixing in the future.

Just Linux Kernel patches now.

Behan

--
Behan Webster