[llvmlinux] How to disable build of buildroot/ltp/qemu?

Sedat Dilek sedat.dilek at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 11:52:16 UTC 2013

On Thu, Jul 11, 2013 at 1:44 PM, Jan-Simon Möller
<jsmoeller at linuxfoundation.org> wrote:
> On Thursday 11 July 2013 13:08:28 Sedat Dilek wrote:
>> How to disable build of buildroot/ltp/qemu?
> They're only built if you require them in your target's makefile.
>
> The're still part of make sync-all  - but that's the intention of "-all" ,
> right ?
>
> You can replace that with    "kernel-sync llvm-sync clang-sync"

What's the official way - that was my question?
This should lead to hack around your "holly" build-system.
It seems to be designed-only to fullfil the needs of making your
build-bot happy with latest GIT HEAD.

I am stepping from one sh*t into another.

- Sedat -