[llvmlinux] [llvm3.3linux3.10] x86_64: Two missing patches in series file?

Sedat Dilek sedat.dilek at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 14:04:10 UTC 2013

On Thu, Jul 11, 2013 at 3:53 PM, Jan-Simon Möller <dl9pf at gmx.de> wrote:
> What versions of what ?
>
> Use the build system (latest master) and learn how it does it.
>
> I can't help on a custom build procedure as I can't reproduce it.
>
> P.S.  I told you already to use a revision before 3.10-rc7 .
> P.P.S.  I sent you my working kernel commit ID
> P.P.P.S.  My last mail for today

Why are you answering to an outdated email?

I told you in the tons of other emails I am trying to reproduce your
llvmlinux-setup.
I have taken your config.mk (with the commit-ids listed) and your kernel-config.

So, don't mix two different setups - this one was "manually" done.

Your build-system ended up in manual hacking, too.
I really do not see a benefit.

It's great you did - now - a tiny setup (that's what I am doing with
Linux-next, a localmodconfig-ed/reduced kernel-config).
It's great to see that x86_64 gets the attention it should have.

The quantity of your replies do not count - it is the quality.
You dropped so many questions of mine.
I spotted on errors/warnings, noone seems to care.

...and I am not new to Linux - don't trat me like an idiot.

- Sedat -