[llvmlinux] How to disable build of buildroot/ltp/qemu?

Mark Charlebois charlebm at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 20:27:50 UTC 2013

Sedat,

If you do make kernel-sync and make kernel-build I don't see why you would
see initramfs/qemu/LTP being built.

If you try make test2 or make test3 for vexpress then I would expect QEMU
and the initramfs, as those are dependencies.

What else do you need to do to accomplish what you are trying to do,
besides syncing and building the kernel? You can create your own rootfs if
you want. There are rules in the make system to build one if you want to
use them.

If you create your own target file for some old kernel with any git tree
you want and any git label you want and any rootfs you want you should be
OK.

Ignore the sync-all and clean-all type rules. I don't use them. They are
only for the regression testing automation IMO.

-Mark