[llvmlinux] Linux-v3.10 is bootable here

Sedat Dilek sedat.dilek at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 09:43:00 UTC 2013

On Fri, Jul 12, 2013 at 11:34 AM, Jan-Simon Möller <dl9pf at gmx.de> wrote:
> Follow-up:
>
> Did you use the precompiled clang 3.3 ?

Yes, the one from LLVM-project.

> If so we can track this down as regression in clang and not in the kernel.

I have archived the generated llvmlinux-toolchain from toolchain/.../install.
But my focus was on the ussage of the precompiled one.

I will answer to your previous email later.
( It's not only the cc-option handling, some x86-boot/x86-realmode
patches can be simplified).

You helped me a lot with giving a "working startpoint", otherwise my
experiments have been "endless".

Hope I could give sth. back.

- Sedat -