[llvmlinux] compile error x86

Jan-Simon Möller jsmoeller at linuxfoundation.org
Tue Jul 23 10:52:59 UTC 2013

Hi Marcelo,
On Monday 22 July 2013 15:54:28 Marcelo Sousa wrote:
> Hi Jan-Simon,
>
> I have just tried the commands you mentioned:
> cd targets/x86_64
> make kernel-mrproper
> make kernel-quilt-clean
> make kernel-sync
> make kernel-patch
> make
>
> And I got the same error. Do I need to apply the patch? It seems an inline
> assembly problem. Can you clarify this problem?

We retired the patch 002x-Changes-to-BT-operations.-Mostly-BTC-BTCL.patch as
we disabled integrated-as completely for your builds.

Like pipacs noted, that patch is for the BT* operations as discussed lately on
the llvm ML.

I assume something went wrong with patching your kernel.

Can you pastbin the console-log of the above commands ?

You can also checkout the lastest version of llvmlinux and execute

cd llvmlinux
git pull
git reset --hard origin/master
cd targets/x86_64