[llvmlinux] Heavy experiments

Marcelo Sousa marceloabsousa at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 22:13:16 UTC 2013

Hello again,

I asked this before and it was not clear how I would do it but:
1. What is the first version of the linux kernel that I can generate LLVM
IR with? I want to compile and extract the LLVM IR from several linux
kernel versions. Can you tell which ones can I do?

2. It appears to me that some drivers or components are not compiled
(probably due to the configuration passed to the compilation phase). Can I
change the configuration in such a way that I compile the kernel with the
maximum of components possible?

Regards,
Marcelo