[llvmlinux] Using LLVM for Android kernel and device drivers

Jan-Simon Möller dl9pf at gmx.de
Wed Jul 31 20:26:20 UTC 2013

Hi ,

On Wednesday 31 July 2013 16:20:11 salim bansal wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to use LLVM for running static analysis on Android kernel,
> specifically
> reaching definition and def-use chains.

there's currently a GSoC project running which makes static analysis on the
Linux Kernel. Look at the ML archive [1] and the git repo of the LLVMLinux
project [2]  as well as the website [3].

I encourage you to join our next meeting!

CC: Eduard

[1]:
http://lists.linuxfoundation.org/pipermail/llvmlinux/2013-July/000485.html

[2]: