[llvmlinux] [GSoC: Static analysis] Report 0

Marcelo Sousa marceloabsousa at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 13:43:33 UTC 2013

Hey Eduard,

Awesome! Can you share a script or a build process where I can start
plug-in checks?

~750 of nullptrs is very good! If we can come up with a good way of
handling false positives and find say ~20/30 real bugs with the
infrastructure and the already default checks, it would be quite valuable.
Is there a meeting to discuss your findings? I would like very much to
collaborate with you guys in this project.

Regards,
Marcelo