[llvmlinux] [GSoC: Static analysis] Report 1 + PATCH

Jan-Simon Möller dl9pf at gmx.de
Wed Jun 26 11:32:44 UTC 2013

A few more hints:

Look at: http://wiki.osdev.org/LLVM_Cross-Compiler

we might miss one of these flags (no clue why just in case of ccc-analyze).

Another entry point: http://www.cnx-software.com/2012/07/16/ellcc-multi-target-cross-compiler-based-on-clang-and-llvm-compiler-infrastructure/

Because of these, we used to make the needed settings in the make-kernel.sh
wrapper (or clang-wrap.sh) .

It should work, meanwhile as we also submitted/discussed a few improvements
with clang (which is why we could live w/o make-kernel.sh now).

Best,
JS

--

Dipl.-Ing.