[llvmlinux] Linux Kernel LLVM IR

Tinti viniciustinti at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 13:55:28 UTC 2013

Hi Marcelo,

You are not the first one who asked for it. What you are asking for is the
'-emit-llvm' option? If you do, clang will stop building to generate it
instead. Is there a way to request clang to generate it and not stopping
the build process?

Another solution could be use a wrapper to call two times clang.

Regards.
Tinti