[llvmlinux] LLVMLinux Meeting

Behan Webster behanw at converseincode.com
Mon Mar 11 17:31:17 UTC 2013

I have picked "Tuesday, March 12, 2013 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM ((GMT-05:00)
Toronto)" as final option(s) for the Doodle poll "LLVMLinux Meeting".

Follow this link to open the poll:
http://doodle.com/z2qkhfgzp4bnnrfb

The meeting this week will be on Tuesday. I picked the time last week on
Thursday, but I'm not sure the email went out at that time. If it didn't
make it to you, I apologize.

However we have a further issue in that it appears that doodle.com may
not have taken into account the time change which happened in Canada and
the US this past weekend.

I have a feeling that we will end up with 2 consecutive 1hr meetings *sigh*

Behan

--
Behan Webster
behanw at converseincode.com