[llvmlinux] GSoC project ideas brainstorm
dl9pf at gmx.de
Mon Mar 18 17:20:34 UTC 2013
I'd like to start a brainstorm session on topics for GSoC. The org
application phase starts now and we'll apply.
I'd propose to have 3-5 ideas available with different level of difficulty:
- beaglebone target / $board target - including upstreaming and bugfixing
- work on infra (build infra or buildbot/jenkins?)
- Extend buildbot for x86
- Add full ltp run with reporting
- Add reporting of error/warning/msg statistics (how many warnings of type X)
- llvm macros, llvm + realmode
- tracing, benchmarking, fix all errors in "make allyesconfig"
Comments, ideas ? We need to settle on 3-5 ideas in the end.
jansimon.moeller at gmx.de
More information about the LLVMLinux