[llvmlinux] A clang based toolchain to play around with...

Bernhard Rosenkränzer bernhard.rosenkranzer at linaro.org
Tue May 7 08:04:47 UTC 2013

Hi,
I've finally had the time to set this up:

https://snapshots.linaro.org/components/toolchain/bero-test-llvm/latest

The tarball contains a build (updated daily) of latest llvm+clang from SVN,
plus a wrapper that makes it act like gcc even in Makefile environments
that hardcode lots of assumptions about the compiler (think Android
userland).

To build Android with it, just set
TARGET_TOOLS_PREFIX=/where/you/unpacked/it/llvm-toolchain/bin/arm-linux-androideabi-

I already have patches to make Android userland compile (but not yet quite
work) with this, will push them when I've had a little more time to clean
them up.

ttyl
bero