[llvmlinux] Errors building on OS X, and questions

Behan Webster behanw at converseincode.com
Fri Nov 8 02:11:35 UTC 2013

On 11/07/13 16:23, Tinti wrote:

> I would recommend you first build 'vexpress' target. If it works on OS
> X then try BeagleBone which by the way as far as I remember is not up
> to date.
The BeagleBone (White) target is indeed a work in progress. It requires
a LOT of patches since most of the BB patches aren't upstream yet.

vexpress is indeed the right place to start.

As far as your xargs errors, it is no doubt an incompatibility with
xargs on OSX and xargs on Linux. I probably used an option which isn't
available on the OSX version of xargs.

Patches accepted! :)

behanw at converseincode.com