[llvmlinux] Android Kernel Package

Charlebois, Mark mcharleb at quicinc.com
Tue Nov 12 00:00:49 UTC 2013

We don't currently host any binaries on the project.

I don't know what hardware you are trying to run Android on... Nexus devices? If so, there already is a Makefile to build the Android kernel for Nexus 7.

We have to package the kernel into a boot.img and I don't know if we have done that. We would need a ramdisk for the device and or an existing boot.img to unpack and repack.

Can Linaro build and host the binaries if you have an automated script? You may have to pull a boot.img off of a Nexus device unless you want to build a boot.img from source.

You can load a specific boot.img via fastboot.

Mark

Sent from my HTC One™ X smartphone