[llvmlinux] Android Kernel Package

Renato Golin renato.golin at linaro.org
Tue Nov 12 10:20:52 UTC 2013

On 12 November 2013 00:00, Charlebois, Mark <mcharleb at quicinc.com> wrote:

> Can Linaro build and host the binaries if you have an automated script?

Yes. We have package/release servers for that purpose. We can store
temporary images in one place, and test images into releases.linaro.org.

You may have to pull a boot.img off of a Nexus device unless you want to
> build a boot.img from source.

I don't mind either way, as long as it's scriptable, I'm happy. If the
boot.img doesn't change much, it should be feasible to compile it once
(with Clang?), and save one for each device on a temporary server.

thanks,
--renato