[llvmlinux] Multiple storage class error

Renato Golin renato.golin at linaro.org
Sun Nov 17 20:38:45 UTC 2013

On 17 November 2013 20:15, Behan Webster <behanw at converseincode.com> wrote:

>  Though both groups of people will have more impact in the embedded, and
> mobile uses of the kernel. Much of the server/cloud/Enterprise guys still
> need to be convinced that clang is worth trying. But we're getting there...

Hey, don't count ARM out of the server space, yet!

Calxeda, HP, AMD, Facebook and others are working hard to deliver very
dense ARM64 rack boxes. And they're responsible for a lot of the testing
and patches going on at the moment via Linaro, so, if we get Linaro on the
LLVM train, we'll get a lot of people in...

cheers,
--renato