[llvmlinux] Multiple storage class error

Tinti viniciustinti at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 00:04:06 UTC 2013

Thanks guys. I have learnt a lot from this conversation.

Concerning the 'static register' I have fixed by removing the 'static'
because other patches do use only 'register'.

Hence we have got vexpress clang and vexpress gcc working again. I have
also updated the Nexus 7 which is working fine with cm-10.2. I will be
working on Raspberry Pi and next on UDROID.

Regards,
Tinti

On Sun, Nov 17, 2013 at 7:30 PM, Behan Webster <behanw at converseincode.com>wrote:

>  On 11/17/13 12:38, Renato Golin wrote:
>
>  On 17 November 2013 20:15, Behan Webster <behanw at converseincode.com>wrote:
>
>>  Though both groups of people will have more impact in the embedded, and
>> mobile uses of the kernel. Much of the server/cloud/Enterprise guys still
>> need to be convinced that clang is worth trying. But we're getting there...
>>

>  Hey, don't count ARM out of the server space, yet!
>
> My apologies. I hadn't intended to. :)
>
> Though I still think the mind share around ARM is in the areas that I
> mentioned. ;)
>

>   Calxeda, HP, AMD, Facebook and others are working hard to deliver very
> dense ARM64 rack boxes. And they're responsible for a lot of the testing
> and patches going on at the moment via Linaro, so, if we get Linaro on the
> LLVM train, we'll get a lot of people in...
>
> That would certainly be very cool. And good to know.
>

> Behan
>
> --
> Behan Websterbehanw at converseincode.com

Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication