[llvmlinux] build and link .bc kernel

Behan Webster behanw at converseincode.com
Mon Nov 25 23:15:01 UTC 2013

On 11/25/13 14:27, Cristian Zamfir wrote:
> I tried some other targets and eventually I could compile the
> x86_64_tiny kernel, but not the x86_64 one. I then did make sync-all
> and now patches fail again. Perhaps I should specify a stable
> checkpoint parameter to the makefile, or am I doing something wrong?
You are experiencing the breakage that comes with the Kernel merge
window for 3.12. That's to be expected in the last couple of weeks. We
now have to fix that.

Every time there is a new influx of code to llvm/clang or the kernel
(usually after their respective releases) there is still often breakage
as the code we're patching changes (sometimes dramatically).

Try the code from about a month ago. It should work.

behanw at converseincode.com