[llvmlinux] Compile LLVM/Clang for ARM android

Tinti viniciustinti at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 11:40:06 UTC 2013

Hi Anton,

I have never tried it but I would suggest you to take a look on Android
build system. You probably already know that Android builds a version of
LLVM to do some stuff.

I don't know exactly what but Android is able to build LLVM for some
purpose. Then you would need to build Clang using this LLVM. This may be
the easy way.

I hope it helps.

Regards,
Tinti