[llvmlinux] Merged Globals issue isolation

Tinti viniciustinti at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 22:20:05 UTC 2013

Hi there,

I was able to create a fairly small test case for merged globals issue when
compared to the whole file. The code for creating the issue use only
net/core/rtnetlink.c and can be found on the tar.gz file attached along
with the proper results from GCC and CLANG.

I hope comparing the results may help to find the BUG. Please let me know
if they are small enough and if it is worth to file a bug or not on LLVM.

Regards,
Tinti

--
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication