[llvmlinux] target msm compilation issue

John Smith jsmi.android at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 19:33:07 UTC 2013

Thanks Mark.

Also, I am getting same error for nexus4 target.

For galaxys3, I am getting:

Applying patch 0002-Adapt-warnings-for-compilation-with-clang.patch
patching file scripts/Makefile.build
Hunk #1 FAILED at 65.
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- rejects in file scripts/Makefile.build
Patch 0002-Adapt-warnings-for-compilation-with-clang.patch does not apply
(enforce with -f)
make: *** [state/kernel-patch] Error 1

The nexus7 target compiles fine.

Thanks and Regards,