[llvmlinux] x86 build failure drivers/net/vxlan.c

Renato Golin renato.golin at linaro.org
Thu Sep 12 15:20:07 UTC 2013

Hi Marcelo,

That looks like a bug in Clang. No matter how broken the source file is, it
should never segfault.

Can you report this with the C file and the Clang/LLVM svn revision you're
trying? If possible, also include the pre-processed file, so we know what
is the final state that the IR generator is looking at.

thanks,
--renato