[llvmlinux] x86 build failure drivers/net/vxlan.c

Behan Webster behanw at converseincode.com
Thu Sep 12 15:41:08 UTC 2013

$ cd targets/x86_64
$ make list-config > somefile.conf
Edit somefile.conf to use the versions you want. You can specify a
kernel tag or commitish.
$ make CONFIG=somefile.conf sync-all
$ make CONFIG=somefile.conf all

You just need to keep on specifying the CONFIG you want to use from then on.

The other option is using a checkpoint which builds on config files.
But you need a working config to build one.

Behan

Sent from my Mobile Computer which is also a phone