[llvmlinux] cross-compiling llvm/clang for android

Anton Smirnov dev at antonsmirnov.name
Thu Sep 26 09:34:06 UTC 2013

config.log

configure:8125: checking for compiler -Wl,--version-script option
configure:8181: clang -o conftest
 -Wl,--version-script=/var/folders/64/fwfkm1k51zbd4_c5lwpsbljh0000gn/T//foo5HBXoG/export.map
  conftest.c  >&5
ld: unknown option:
--version-script=/var/folders/64/fwfkm1k51zbd4_c5lwpsbljh0000gn/T//foo5HBXoG/export.map
clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see
invocation)