[llvmlinux] [i586] Boot issues

Behan Webster behanw at converseincode.com
Thu Sep 26 11:33:05 UTC 2013

On 09/26/13 06:11, Ghitulete Razvan wrote:
> Anybody any ideas on how to get this work...I actually need a kernel
> that I can use on a normal machine (that's why I started from the
> ubuntu config)
Of course. The config files in the LLVMLinux build system are only for
the test build targets in the test system.

As always you need to start with a config for the computer you are going
to use the kernel on. In your case, starting with the Ubuntu 12.04 x86
kernel config is exactly what I would suggest doing.

behanw at converseincode.com