[llvmlinux] compiling rpi target

Vinícius Tinti viniciustinti at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 11:10:15 UTC 2014

Hi,

This is very odd. It should not break like this. Could you try these
things please:

1) Run 'make build-dep' to check if you have all the packages needed.
Probably you do.

2) Install clang on your distro and then run 'make clean; make
CLANG_SELFHOST=1' . This will build clang from scratch using your
distro's clang.

If you could also send me some info about your distro would be great.
Please run 'make settings' and send me. Are you running Fedora, Ubuntu
or Arch? Which version?

Best regards,
Tinti

--
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication