[llvmlinux] aes_ctrby8_avx-x86_64.s -

Jan-Simon Moeller dl9pf at gmx.de
Fri Dec 5 10:41:12 UTC 2014

Am Freitag, 5. Dezember 2014, 10:31:49 schrieb David Woodhouse:
> On Fri, 2014-12-05 at 11:25 +0100, Jan-Simon Moeller wrote:
> > Ok, I had to read it twice to fine the missing space ...
> > I can do the workaround for now, but that is just to be able to move
> > on.
>
> You going to file the LLVM PR or shall I?
Go ahead.

> Remember, no workarounds committed to your tree without explicit
> reference to the PR that you're working around :)
Actually I don't want to carry that patch around at all if we can avoid it.

We have 5 items left before make allyesconfig compiles:
- aes_ctrby8_avx-x86_64.S
- xen/mmu.c (vlais DECLARE_BITMAP)
- kaslr (mul -> mul[l|q]) (CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE)
- Documentation/vDSO/vdso_standalone_test_x86
- crypto AES/NI

JS