[llvmlinux] Removal of the Malta target

Behan Webster behanw at converseincode.com
Mon Dec 8 19:27:46 UTC 2014

On 12/08/14 10:54, Daniel Sanders wrote:

>> There is a doodle poll sent out to the llvmlinux mailing list about the
>> meetings.
>  From what I've seen that's only to arrange a mutual time. I don't think the outcomes of the meeting get posted anywhere afterwards.
Doodle sends the time to those who signed up when the poll closes. For a
while I was also putting them on a google calendar, but nobody was
looking at it, so I stopped.

I would encourage you to participate in the poll and attend the meeting
if you're actively working on it.

I post the minutes of the meeting a few days after the meetings
(although I think I may have missed a few over the last year).

>> Most targets still need the gas assembler vs the integrated assembler so that
>> shouldn't be a showstopper for building within llvmlinux.
>>
>> I'll restore the malta target and add the patches provided by Toma.
> Thanks. By the way, one of the projects on my todo list is to upgrade our buildbot facilities. I'm hoping to make a llvmlinux builder available but I haven't earmarked a machine for it yet.
Great to hear. We look forward to that.

behanw at converseincode.com