[llvmlinux] Paired registers in inline asm problem
renato.golin at linaro.org
Fri Jan 10 21:29:40 UTC 2014
On 10 January 2014 19:10, Tinti <viniciustinti at gmail.com> wrote:
> Is this still a problem? NO.
> If not, can we close the bug? YES.
Thanks, marked as fixed!
So far, that I know, we have these bugs on the ARM assembler:
* Unwind code in Android uses .code 32 in inline assembly (
* ARM integrated assembler generates incorrect nop opcode when switching
from arm to thumb mode (http://llvm.org/PR18019)
* No support for delayed constants in ARM integrated assembler (
* ARM backend incorrectly limits smlal and umlal instructions to amv6 (
* arm: "Unknown mismatch!" assertion when using floating point on inline
* ARM assembler rejects LDRT/LDRHT/LDRBT with "error: instruction requires:
* ARM Assembler problem with ADR instruction (http://llvm.org/PR13241)
* Inline ARMv7 assembler (http://llvm.org/PR12926)
Let me know if you know of any other, and I'll add to my watch list.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the LLVMLinux