[llvmlinux] Added patch for detection of compilers that support unwind for ARM. Now clang is detected.

Charlebois, Mark mcharleb at quicinc.com
Thu Jan 23 18:57:53 UTC 2014

Clang defines (at least on the current trunk) GNUC, GNUC_MINOR, and GNUC_PATCHLEVEL to 4, 2, and 1 respectively.

This version of GCC triggers the issue, but it isn't actually an issue with clang so the patch will do what it did before unless clang is defined and then it will not report the GCC version as an issue.

-Mark