[llvmlinux] Exception Handling On for ARM

Renato Golin renato.golin at linaro.org
Wed Jan 29 13:22:43 UTC 2014

Folks,

As of this commit:

http://llvm.org/viewvc/llvm-project?revision=200388&view=revision

The EHABI is enabled by default, so all landing pads, clean ups, and unwind
tables will be generated by default when choosing ARM.

I don't believe this should concern you guys too much, but we had a
buildbot on Android that failed because it was still forcing the option
-arm-enable-ehabi, which is not deprecated.

If you see any problems, please use the -arm-disable-ehabi, which should
revert back to the original behaviour, and report it on bugzilla.

The option -arm-enable-ehabi-descriptors (needed to emit the unwind tables)
was now removed and the tables are produces by default, unless
-arm-disable-ehabi is selected.

cheers,
--renato