[llvmlinux] 5 more LLVMLinux patches in mainline

Behan Webster behanw at converseincode.com
Mon Jun 9 08:18:09 UTC 2014

Just an FYI: Linus accepted my git pull request. We have another 5
patches upstream including the netfilter VLAIS-removing patch.

Well done everyone!

Now to watch for breakage from the merge, and get ready for v3.17 merge.

The new LLVMLinux buildbot infrastructure is coming along nicely, and
soon we should have slave builders for all (or at least most) of the
targets. We're bringing a lot more donated slave builders online to help
(more on this soon).

behanw at converseincode.com