[llvmlinux] Problem in Sync and fetch needed external projects

zhanglf zhanglf at morningtec.cn
Sun Jun 15 06:02:13 UTC 2014

Hi, Vinícius,

Thanks a lot for your prompt answer, I really appreciate that. I am trying to do it from the beginning, and it is downloading now and it seems that the first error we encountered does not appear this time.

Actually we want to make the LLVMLinux project build on OS X. Do you know what extra work we should do? Is there any case that builds the project on OS X successfully?

Many thanks :)

Lifang Zhang
E: zhanglf at morningtec.cn
W: www.morningtec.cn