[llvmlinux] Problem in Sync and fetch needed external projects

Behan Webster behanw at converseincode.com
Wed Jun 18 17:19:09 UTC 2014

On 06/18/14 06:43, zhanglf wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thank you very much, it helps to narrow down the scope of possible causes.
>
> And I did as you told me, try to build toolchain first, but got the
> same problems :(
I would expect you to have the same problems. My suggestion was to only
build clang for now and figure out why that isn't working.

Your cmake is fine. The issue you're having building clang is something
we haven't seen before.

My point is that you need to concentrate your debugging on that piece
first. It *should* work since clang is, at least partially, developed at
Apple for OSX.

Something else you can try is building the latest version of clang.

$ cd toolchain/clang
$ make llvm-sync clang-sync all

That isn't the version specified in the config file for the nexus 7
2012, but at this point you're just trying to get anything working.

behanw at converseincode.com