[llvmlinux] Distro testing

Renato Golin renato.golin at linaro.org
Tue Jun 24 08:51:15 UTC 2014

Folks,

There's an ex-Suse in the office, who was showing me the marvellous
distro testing infrastructure they have there:

https://openqa.opensuse.org/

It seems easy to setup (a single machine, a single packet install) and
run (QEMU based) and the results are rather interesting, for example:

https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/9056

My idea was to set this up on the LLVMLinux side (can be any x86
server) and replace the kernel with the LLVM compiled one (let's start
with x86 images) on a stock distro and run the tests.

Would that be feasible or desirable? Would any one have time to do it?

cheers,
--renato