[llvmlinux] Latest LLVMLinux Git not booting (both from build architecture and source tree)

Jason Gionta jjgionta at ncsu.edu
Mon Nov 3 15:18:47 UTC 2014

Thanks for the reply. It seems your patch has fixes that are relevant. Why
aren't these part of the latest tree? I cloned the resources from
http://git.linuxfoundation.org/llvmlinux/kernel.git/ which is supposed to
have the latest patches. Are there other patches that need to be applied to
make a working and stable build?

--
Jason Gionta
Cyber Defense Lab