[llvmlinux] Latest LLVMLinux Git not booting (both from build architecture and source tree)

Jason Gionta jjgionta at ncsu.edu
Mon Nov 3 17:03:27 UTC 2014

Hi Jan-Simon,

Thanks for the reply. Please don't consider my reply as anything less than
having the utmost respect for the project. I understand the large amount of
work that is going in to maintaining LLVMLinux. I am just looking to get
insight into how to get this thing booting. I assumed that the build
framework would solve this problem. While getting the setup.elf working, I
figured that compiling arch/x86/boot with gcc would solve the problem but I
couldn't find the switch do to so. Is there a simple way to force that
directory to build with gcc?

Thanks again for speedy replies.

-Jason

--