[llvmlinux] compile linux kernel for ARM with Clang-3.6

Behan Webster behanw at converseincode.com
Thu Nov 13 22:48:32 UTC 2014

The Nexus5 build is still a work in progress. Not yet working.

However, the error message you've posted makes it appear that the x86
version of the assembler is being called instead of the ARM one. No
doubt since it is a 3.4 kernel it doesn't have all the appropriate
patches in place since we spend a lot more time on the mainline patches.

Cross posting to the LLVMLinux list so that others who are interested
might be able to help you.

Behan

behanw at converseincode.com